My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. - Psalm 73:26
Friday FlockFriday Flock is a monthly communion service designed to accommodate all who find it difficult to worship on a weekly basis. Friday Flock typically meets on the first Friday of every month, though there are exceptions. Participants include residents from retirement centers, nursing homes, and shut-ins, people with walkers, in wheelchairs, and those whose work schedules interfere with regular weekly worship. Services are usually scheduled on the first Friday of each month, beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- Each service is followed by a delicious luncheon in the Fellowship Hall.
- Trinity is handicapped accessible with handicapped parking on Summers Street. An elevator is available in the lobby.
- You are invited to come whenever you can and are encouraged to invite others you know to worship with you.
- Please keep the calendar of service dates handy as a reminder of the schedule.
- In the case of inclement weather, especially in the wintertime, please call the church to see if the service has been cancelled.
If you would like further information please contact Staff Advisor, David Sheldon at 586-731-4490, ext. 129 or email@example.com.
The Golden CircleThe Golden Circle is a senior’s organization for members and friends of Trinity, 60+ years of age or retired. The organization currently boasts a membership of 150+.
The goal of the organization as reflected in its mission statement is to minister to adults (60+) so that they enjoy a relationship with Jesus Christ and His people, continue to grow in service to each other, and make Jesus known in their contacts in the community and throughout the world.
- The Golden Circle meets to share fun, joy, and love no matter what activity they are engaged in.
- Meetings for business and fellowship are normally held on the second Thursday of each month beginning at 11:00 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall of the church.
- Members bring a sack lunch and a dessert; and beverages are provided. Cards and other games follow lunch.
- The fourth Thursday of the month is typically set aside for other activities that include games, a speaker, day trips, special celebrations or other activities.
- Members pay dues of fifty cents at business meetings and an annual membership fee of seven dollars.
Please contact staff advisor, David Sheldon at 586-731-4490 ext. 129 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to seek further information.