Trinity Lutheran School is administered according to the State of Michigan's required standards of elementary education. Teaching personnel are certified by the State of Michigan.
Qualified Christian teachers teach God's Word together with a prescribed course of study leading to entrance into high school.
The School has a School Improvement Plan that also doubles as a strategic plan. This is part of accreditation.
Benefits of Accreditation for Trinity
- Allows us to identify and celebrate our strengths
- Builds cohesiveness among staff members
- Strengthens our image in the Utica community
- Provides a PR advantage
- Connects us with hundreds of other LCMS schools that have already worked through the process
- Provides a set of objective eyes (site evaluation team) to review our work
- Provides accountability to our community, constituents, and congregation
- Compares our program to a set of objective national standards for Lutheran schools
- Provides the opportunity to evaluate the spiritual component of our school